3 bunches Florentino Baby Cauliflower, woody ends trimmed
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp chili powder
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
2 tbsp lime juice
1/4 cup spicy mayonnaise
1/4 cup finely crumbled feta cheese
2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
1 tsp lime zest
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In large bowl, toss together baby cauliflower, olive oil, chili powder, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Arrange in single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Roast for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly charred in spots and tender. Let cool slightly; toss with lime juice.
- Transfer to serving dish; drizzle with spicy mayonnaise. Garnish with feta, cilantro and lime zest.
- Use your favorite store-bought spicy mayonnaise or aioli for this recipe. Chipotle mayo works well, but you could also use mayo flavored with peri-peri or sriracha hot sauce. Alternatively, for simple homemade spicy mayo, stir together 1/4 cup mayonnaise,1 tsp chili powder and 1/4 tsp red chili flakes.
- Substitute crumbled cotija cheese or grated Parmesan for feta cheese if preferred.