2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 lb sirloin steak, thinly sliced
2 bunches Florentino Baby Cauliflower, woody ends trimmed, cut in quarters
1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 tsp salt
2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
2 tbsp fish sauce
1 tsp brown sugar
2 tbsp lime juice
2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet set over medium-high heat; sauté beef, baby cauliflower, ginger, garlic and salt for 3 to 4 minutes or until starting to brown.
- Stir in curry paste; cook for 1 minute. Stir in coconut milk, fish sauce and brown sugar; bring to boil. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- Stir in lime juice and garnish with cilantro. To serve, spoon curry over bed of rice.
- Sprinkle with a handful of toasted cashews or peanuts if desired.
- Substitute chicken or shrimp for beef if preferred.
- 1 cup of uncooked jasmine rice will make 2 to 3 cups of cooked rice.