Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Salmon
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Salmon is an elegant, and amazingly healthy, main dish.
- 1 lb Queen Victoria Brussels sprouts washed, dried, trimmed and sliced
- 10 whole garlic cloves peeled
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp fresh-ground pepper
- 4 fresh salmon fillets with skins removed (about 5 oz. each)
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
Preheat oven to 400 degrees, using convection feature if available.
Place garlic and Brussels sprouts in large roasting pan. Toss with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast until golden brown, about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove pan from oven and place salmon fillets on top of sprout mixture. Drizzle wine over fish and sprouts mixture. Turn oven to broil and return pan to oven.
Cook 5-10 minutes, until salmon is lightly browned on top but just barely cooked through. To serve, sprinkle with parsley and add lemon wedge.