Honey Sriracha Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cashews
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 lb Queen Victoria Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and halved
- ¼ cup chopped toasted cashews
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix together olive oil, honey, sriracha, soy sauce, sugar, pepper and salt; toss with Brussels sprouts until well coated.
- Spread on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are roasted and caramelized.
- Sprinkle with cashews before serving.
- Tip: For a milder flavor, replace sriracha with an equal amount of red wine vinegar.