Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Salmon
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Salmon is an elegant, and amazingly healthy, main dish.
- 1 lb Queen Victoria Brussels sprouts washed, dried, trimmed and sliced
- 10 whole garlic cloves peeled
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp fresh-ground pepper
- 4 fresh salmon fillets with skins removed (about 5 oz. each)
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, using convection feature if available.
- Place garlic and Brussels sprouts in large roasting pan. Toss with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast until golden brown, about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove pan from oven and place salmon fillets on top of sprout mixture. Drizzle wine over fish and sprouts mixture. Turn oven to broil and return pan to oven.
- Cook 5-10 minutes, until salmon is lightly browned on top but just barely cooked through. To serve, sprinkle with parsley and add lemon wedge.